Posted to surefire-dev@maven.apache.org by Dan Fabulich <da...@fabulich.com> on 2007/11/22 01:16:55 UTC

Surefire Commits?

I don't see any of my commits on the Maven Surefire Commits archive:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-surefire-commits/200711.mbox/browser

Are these mails going out?  I'd appreciate it if someone were keeping an
eye on me to make sure I wasn't doing anything crazy.  :-)

-Dan

Re: Surefire Commits?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I was starting to wonder too :)

I'll check what's going on with moderation and push them through.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter - brett@apache.org