Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "NAIK,ROSHAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <ro...@hp.com> on 2003/12/18 01:58:25 UTC

jk2 .. uncomfortably silent ?

Wonder why questions on jk2 often never get a response.
Are the relevant developers not active on this list ?

Even cc-ing the developers who are credited in the relevant source code
doesnt help !!

--Roshan

Re: jk2 .. uncomfortably silent ?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Tomcat is a child process (ProcessID=0) to HTTP Server
What is your specific concern?
-Martin