Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2019/07/04 00:43:43 UTC

Re: [REPORT] Q2 2019 Apache Flagon (Incubating) Podling Report for Review

Hi Dave (& Mentors),

Please don’t forget to add this to the incubator wiki tonight. If you want to talk about it, feel free to raise any issues in dev@.

Happy 4th to those who celebrate it!

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Doesn’t the report need sign-off by a mentor prior to submission?

> On Jul 5, 2019, at 4:24 AM, Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> It's not up to the mentors to submit your report. Any PPMC member can submit the report here [1],

Understood.

> as this is several days late please submit it ASAP or you'll be asked again to report next month.

If you’re OK with an unsigned report, I’ll submit straight away. The report is prepared.

> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> 1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019>

Thanks,

Josh

Re: [REPORT] Q2 2019 Apache Flagon (Incubating) Podling Report for Review

Posted by David Meikle <da...@meikle.io>.
Hi Justin,

Apologies for the delay. I've copied this in and marked in my sign-off.

Let me know if it was too late, and I can take it back out.

Cheers,
Dave

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It's not up to the mentors to submit your report. Any PPMC member can submit the report here [1], as this is several days late please submit it ASAP or you'll be asked again to report next month.