Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws> on 2013/03/06 20:02:25 UTC

Wicket 1.5.x FileUploadField and the required flag

If the FileUploadField is just a FormComponent<List&lt;FileUpload>> shouldn't
calling setRequired(true) on it and submitting the form with blank user
input generate an error using the "Required" language pack key?

I've notice that it doesn’t do that for me and was wondering if it's just
me.

-----
~ Thank you,
    Paul@Bors.ws

RE: Wicket 1.5.x FileUploadField and the required flag