Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by tip foo <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 04:31:39 UTC

Is the cms-portlet cann't using on Jetspeed 2?

Hi all!
I have download the cms-portlet from PA Lab(
http://pal.sourceforge.jp/en/download.html).

Then, copy cms-portlet.war to webapps folder under Jetspeed 2.1.2,  I can
see it extract automaticaly, and create a new folder named "cms-portlet"
under webapps.

I login into Jetspeed, and goto the page "Portlet Application Lifecycle
Management" (
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/desktop/Administrative#/Administrative/palm.psml).
After press "Refresh" button, I can not still see cms-portlet in the list.

Is cms-portlet can not be used by Jetspeed 2.1.2? or am I missing some
thing?

Thanks,
tipe