Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/06/24 15:50:11 UTC

FW: Call for Participation for ApacheCon US 2004

Shall we do another xmlbeans talk at ApacheCon this year?  David Bau
gave the talk last year, but I'm not sure if he's going this year.
We can certainly submit more than one talk (if they cover different
areas of XMLBeans).  We can also offer to do a tutorial on xmlbeans,
rather than/in addition to a regular session.

Who's interested?

Cliff

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
FYI

[...]

- --
#ken    P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: FW: Call for Participation for ApacheCon US 2004

Posted by Noah Campbell <no...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the double post.

XML Schema Design Best Practices sounds like a great idea.  I've been
trying to find a class the covers more than the basics of XML and how
it relates.  I in depth discussion would be very cool.

Noah

Posted by Noah Campbell <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Noah Campbell <no...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the double post.