Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by RANDRIAMPARANY Honitriniela <Ho...@cui.unige.ch> on 2001/05/28 17:13:00 UTC

web application archive (WAR) file

Hello,

I'm a new Tomcat user. I have questions about the web application archive
(WAR) file.

How can I create a war file? Reciprocally, how can I unpack a war file? What
software must I use?

Thanks for your helps.

--
Honitriniela Randriamparany	Tel.: (022) 705 76 29
CUI, University of Geneva       Fax : (022) 705 77 80

Re: web application archive (WAR) file

Posted by Daniel de Almeida Alvares <da...@techie.com>.
Hi,
U can use the jar command of JDK, and rename to war extension the new file.
Regards

Daniel
Daniel de Almeida Alvares
Santos - SP - Brasil