Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ct...@apache.org> on 2018/04/05 14:05:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3 released

The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce that the Solr Reference Guide for
Solr 7.3 is now available.

This 1,295 page PDF is the definitive guide to using Apache Solr, the
search server built on Apache Lucene.

The PDF Guide can be downloaded from:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-7.3.pdf

It is also available online at https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_3.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.3 released

Posted by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>.
OK, I guess this means this change been included in 7.3.0  I really
appreciate what all of the committers do, so please don't get this wrong.

Even with this and the preceding comment, I find it difficult to clearly
follow these changes.  Perhaps, as Shawn suggests, any such
consolidation and/or early release might be reflected back in the
original change (11622).

Anyway, I'm a happy camper now.  Thanks to all.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
You’re missing Erick Erickson’s last comment on the issue[1]:

> Fixed as part of SOLR-11701

SOLR-11701[2] is listed in CHANGES[3].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11622?focusedCommentId=16303006&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16303006
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11701