Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/30 05:56:38 UTC

Custom Processor UI guide

Hi guys, I'm trying to write a custom UI for my customized processor(The
advanced page), I checked the official NIFI developer guide and only found
a section called Custom Processor UIs which only briefly introduces about
writing a Custom UI for a processor. Is there any tutorial on writing a
custom UI for a processor? What I don't know about creating custom UI is
how the UI should interact with the NIFI framework in order to function
correctly. Thanks.

Regards,
Ben

Re: Custom Processor UI guide

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andy, I will take a look at the processor JoltTransformJSON.

Regards,
Ben

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@gmail.com>.
Ben,