Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/02/03 18:33:41 UTC

Re: OFBiz In 2014

OK, By and large, I think it's better to let people handle change in this page themselves (those who have no access should ask of course)

I'd love to have a roadmap page derived from this one (simplified). But if it's only wishful thinking I don't see any interests.

Jacques

On Friday, January 31, 2014 11:30 AM, jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com wrote

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I will have another look next week...

Jacques

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:35 PM, pierre.smits@gmail.com wrote

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Mmm, Then I will remove the restriction to at least allow adding comment there. It's a bit a pain in the ass but we can use this way in the meantime. You add a comment, we edit the page with it.

I will ask infra, but I fear they will not have much clues, Confluence is not well seen and deprecated at the ASF  (though a lot of projects still use it)

Jacques

On Friday, February 07, 2014 4:49 PM, pierre.smits@gmail.com wrote

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,

I don't see any changes.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://ORRTIZ.COM>*

Re: OFBiz In 2014

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I guess you mean https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Living+Document

Should be done normally, I have temporarilly added the modification permission to all contributors for this page, please check.

Jacques

On Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:54 PM, pierre.smits@gmail.com wrote

Re: OFBiz In 2014