Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2006/06/29 09:25:22 UTC

Issue tracking, Migrating JCS from Scarab to JIRA

I have submitted a request to infrastructure to migrate the issue
tracking for JCS from Scarab to JIRA:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-868

The migration instructions indicate that I need to inform the pmc of
this request and cc jira.

Scott