Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Rose Beck <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 09:09:38 UTC

Query regarding Jena versions

Just out of curiosity what is difference between Jena's version "before
Apache" like Jena 2.6.4 and "After Apache". Is it something to do with
its ability to
handle n-quads..I mean were quad stores introduced before Apache or
were they introduced After Apache.

--
With Warm Regards,
Rose

Re: Query regarding Jena versions

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
try also:

"No support"

All fixes have gone into the development line of Jena; I can't see it as
likely that anyone would put effort into bug-fix versions of the 2.7.x
generation.  The 2.6.x can't be released via Apache - the code was Ip
cleared and released as 2.7.x - it would need an SF, non-Apache release.

In practice, you are on your own for diagnosing and backporting any
fixes or improvements for 2.6.x (e.g. standards alignment for standards
written after a version of Jena was released).

	Andy

Posted by Rose Beck <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rose Beck <ro...@gmail.com>.