Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/08/01 19:55:20 UTC

Re: JMS Bridge problems

The JmsQueueConnector has:
 inboundQueueBridges property that you can set to a list of
InboundQueueBridge objects.
 outboundQueueBridges property that you can set to a list of
OutboundQueueBridge objects.

On 7/31/06, Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:
> > I think you have not told the jms queue connector what destinations to
> > bridge.  see:
> > http://activemq.com/site/jms-to-jms-bridge.html
>
> I can't find example how to told the jms queue connector what
> destinations to bridge in this page :(
>
> What need I change in my configuration?

> Eugene Prokopiev

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: JMS Bridge problems

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/3/06, Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:
> > Confluence was temporarily down - try again
>
> Done.
>
> http://goopen.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/JMS+to+JMS+Bridge
>
> Is it interesting for anybody to place to wiki my JDBC & JMS transaction
> solution? Where need I create page for it?

Yeah, we love contributions and our documentation could use help. By
all means create new pages if you think it makes sense.

--

James
-------

Re: JMS Bridge problems

Posted by Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru>.

Re: JMS Bridge problems

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMS Bridge problems

Posted by Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru>.

Re: JMS Bridge problems

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I Eugene,

Now that you have figured out how to work with jms to jms bridges in
pure spring, if you get a chance, could you add an example here? :

http://goopen.org/confluence/pages/editpage.action?pageId=40

Thanks!

On 8/2/06, Eugene Prokopiev <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:
> > The JmsQueueConnector has:
> > outboundQueueBridges property that you can set to a list of
> > OutboundQueueBridge objects.
>
> Thanks, my code works correctly after adding:
>
> <bean class="org.apache.activemq.network.jms.JmsQueueConnector">
>         <property name="outboundQueueBridges">
>                 <list>
>                         <bean class="org.apache.activemq.network.jms.OutboundQueueBridge">
>                                 <constructor-arg value="messages.input"/>
>                         </bean>
>                 </list>
>         </property>
> </bean>