Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Deepal Jayasekara <dp...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/18 10:38:00 UTC

Cloudstack Deploy DB fails on 4.3 branch !

In my cloudstack installation, database deployment fails and gives
following error:

An exception occured while executing the Java class. null:
InvocationTargetException: The end upgrade version is actually at 4.3.1 but
our management server code version is at 4.3.2-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

I am currently on 4.3 branch. I have tried this in a different host and was
able to deploy the DB successfully. What is the reason for this error? What
is this 4.3.2-SNAPSHOT ?

Thank you.

*Deepal Jayasekara*
Undergraduate, Department Of Computer Science And Engineering
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
<http://insiderattack.blogspot.com>*
<https://www.facebook.com/deepal.cse10>
<https://twitter.com/InfoSecPhantom>
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=127692449&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=Nn4Z&locale=en_US&srchid=1276924491381815604317&srchindex=1&srchtotal=1&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A1276924491381815604317%2CVSRPtargetId%3A127692449%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary>

Re: Cloudstack Deploy DB fails on 4.3 branch !

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

I got some time today and was able to add an empty upgrade path in 4.3 branch for 4.3.2 version. I’ll add empty paths to 4.4, 4.5, master branches as well. It’s most likely that we don’t need any schema changes for 4.3.2 so the upgrade path from 4.3.2 to 4.4.2 or 4.5.0 will extend existing paths from 4.3.1 or 4.3.0.

I’ve tested and confirm that deploydb and builds works now on 4.3.

Regards.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.