Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Rosenberger <pi...@gmx.de> on 2004/05/01 12:21:04 UTC

RE: JXT or XSP?

Hello!

I think in concerns of MVC, the solution Ralph mentioned seems to be the
best. You have a clear seperation between prsentation, controller and
business logic.

The system would look like this:

Presentation:  Plain XHTML or whatever output format you like

Controller     Actions

Modell:        Business Delegate/Business Logic Manager (connected to
database in whatever way)

All controlled in sitemap. As Ralph mentioned, if you put controlling or
logic in flowscript, the sitemap will loose all powerful possibilites it
has.

Regards,

Christian

Posted by beyaNet Consultancy <be...@ntlworld.com>.
Christian,
as long, as flowscript is ustilised to do nothing more than direct the
flow of pages, the sitemap should still retain its powerful features...

Peter