Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 12:26:49 UTC

NoSuchMethodException when using old mapred apis

hi all,
    I am trying an example from an tutorial for version 0.19 by using
hadoop 1.0.3.
    and it compiles but fail when running in pseudo distributed mode.
    I found a question in stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11961517/new-to-hadoop-mapreduce-getting-a-nosuchmethodexception-on-mapred-reducer-init
    if I don't use older version, I can't run older codes?
    if that's true, why don't remove these apis and leave them there?

Re: NoSuchMethodException when using old mapred apis

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
thanks.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
thanks.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
thanks.

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
thanks.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: NoSuchMethodException when using old mapred apis

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: NoSuchMethodException when using old mapred apis

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: NoSuchMethodException when using old mapred apis

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: NoSuchMethodException when using old mapred apis

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,