Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Danilo Rizzo <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/13 15:57:08 UTC

Online evaluation of MLLIB model

Hi All, I'm trying to create a ML pipeline that is in charge of the model
training.
In my use case I have the need to evaluate the mode in real time from an
external application; googling I saw that I can submit a spark job using
the submit API.

Not sure if this is the best way to achieve that, any thoughts? I'm
wondering if it is able to manage a lot of requests of model evaluation
keeping the response time faster enough to be used in a web application

--
Danilo Rizzo

Re: Online evaluation of MLLIB model

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
No real time in Spark unless near real time is your real time :-)

Use Spark ML Pipeline API inside Spark Streaming workflow.

Jacek