Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Alex Ott <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/17 13:37:57 UTC

Contribution of small changes

Hi all

I'm right now go through Phoenix codebase, and is able to contribute small
changes, like, removing Maven's warnings, etc.

Do I need to create JIRA issue to contribute such changes, or it's enough
to create pull request(s)?

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/

Re: Contribution of small changes

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
Alex,

Creating a JIRA is better since we use it for tracking.

Thanks,
Thomas