Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/06 06:28:38 UTC

db.properties confused

Hi,

After cloudstack-setup (4.6, latest) I looked into the db.properties file
and I have found that the comment lines got mixed into the actual content.
Anyone met this problem?

----

# Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
db.usage.maxActive=100
# or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file

# distributed with this work for additional information

db.cloud.name=cloud
# with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
db.cloud.password=ENC(let's skip this part..., but anyways)
# software distributed under the License is distributed on an

#   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
# to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the

# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
# specific language governing permissions and limitations

# "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance

# KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
db.usage.maxWait=10000
# High Availability And Cluster Properties
db.usage.maxIdle=30
# CloudStack database settings
db.cloud.autoReconnectForPools=true
db.cloud.trustStore=
db.awsapi.host=localhost
# in which the management server(Tomcat) is running
db.usage.name=cloud_usage
# regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
# usage database tuning parameters
db.cloud.poolPreparedStatements=false

--

EOF