Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Paco Avila <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/30 13:42:53 UTC

When is planned the 1.6.4 release?

I have seen that all issues are resolved, so when is planned the release?

Regard.s
--
OpenKM
http://www.openkm.com

AW: When is planned the 1.6.4 release?

Posted by KÖLL Claus <C....@TIROL.GV.AT>.
Please feel free to provide a patch.

greets
claus

Posted by Paco Avila <mo...@gmail.com>.
Would be nice.

Posted by KÖLL Claus <C....@TIROL.GV.AT>.
ok,

i will take a look at it tomorrow.

greets
claus

Not yet. The change requires some manual fixing of merge conflicts,
and I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. It would be great if
someone could take a look at that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: When is planned the 1.6.4 release?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by KÖLL Claus <C....@TIROL.GV.AT>.
@jukka .. is the fix from JCR-2598 now in the 1.6 branch ?

taken from your last mail for the 1.6.3 release ...

>Hi,
>
>On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> wrote:
> One question: JCR-2598 [1] is marked as 'fixed' for JR 1.6.3, but
> there does not seem to be any related commits to that branch.
>
> The last comment says: "Merged to the 2.0 branch in revision 982274.
> I'll take a look at backporting this also to 1.6.3".
>
> So, is this issue yet fixed for 1.6.3?
>
>Hmm, I must have dropped that ball when preparing the release. You're
>right in that the fix is not included in 1.6.3.
>
>I guess we should cancel the 1.6.3 release and go for 1.6.4 with this
>fix included.
>
>BR,
>
>Jukka Zitting

greets