Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by david garcia <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/07 20:58:04 UTC

Browser Emulation

Which browser does jmeter emulate during playback? I suspect that it is mozilla, even when the script is recorded using IE. Is that true? if so is there a way I could make it emulate IE? There are some issues arising with the way certain javascript functions are being handled that are remiscent of problems I remember seeing with mozilla.

-David-

Re: Browser Emulation

Posted by Henrik Ridder <he...@partitur.se>.
If I understand it correctly, you can simulate witch browser in the
headermanager.

User-Agent Mozilla/4.79 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.2.12 i386)

Or whatever you like.

/Henrik
--On Tuesday, May 07, 2002 11:58:04 -0700 david garcia