Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by angeloNZ <an...@nz.fujitsu.com> on 2009/06/15 13:21:32 UTC

How to get the username and password value from a soap request with a ws-security usernametoken

Hi,

If I define an http:policy that uses the usernametoken in an
<http:endpoint>, how do I extract the username and password value passed in
the soap header?  The idea is I want to be able to get the username and
password value to perform a lookup on an LDAP server for authentication.

Can I use a JSR SU to extract those values?  I'd also appreciate if I could
see a code excerpt that does this.  Thanks.

<http:endpoint role="consumer" soap="true" ...>
  <http:policies>
     <soap:ws-security receiveAction="UsernameToken"/>
   </http:policies>
</http:endpoint>