Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Luke Daley <ld...@ldaley.com> on 2009/05/21 05:18:45 UTC

Fwd: [grails-user] New plugin: ldap-server.

Hi,

I have just developed this Grails plugin and would like to thank all
who have worked on ApacheDS that made it possible.

Thanks for the hard work.

Begin forwarded message:

Re: [grails-user] New plugin: ldap-server.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Luke.  That was very kind of you to post here.  I'm sure the
Directory Team is delighted.  Best of luck to you and the success of your
new plugin.

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org