Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2012/10/19 11:24:47 UTC

Problems upgrading iPOJO due to EXPAND_FRAMES

I haven't upgraded iPojo for quite a while but attempted to do this today.
I want to use the latest versions which to my understanding is:

- Core: 1.8.2
- Manipulator: 1.8.4
- Annotations: 1.8.2
- Maven plugin: 1.8.4
- Webconsole: 1.6.0

However, doing this gives me the following build error:

*[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.4:ipojo-b**undle (default) on
project notification-service: Execution default of goal
org.a**pache.felix:maven-ipojo-plugin:1.8.4:ipojo-bundle
failed: ClassReader.accept() s**hould be called with EXPAND_FRAMES flag ->
[Help 1]*

I googled this problem and found:

http://apache-felix.18485.n6.nabble.com/iPOJO-Maven-Plugin-throwing-exception-td4998339.html

The above implies that this has been fixed in head after version 1.8.4 of
the manipulator. However, I cannot find a later release than 1.8.4 of the
manipulator. How can I work around this problem? Is it possible to release
the manipulator to provide a fix to this problem?

/Bengt

RE: Problems upgrading iPOJO due to EXPAND_FRAMES

Posted by Joel Schuster <jo...@gmx.com>.
Great! Thanks for the update.

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,