Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Sumesh T.A" <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/10 03:40:41 UTC

please help me

hi i am working with JXTA-C. i am missing the file jpr/jpr_types.h. where can i find jpr/jpr_types.h. if you have this file please send me.its very urgent

Sumesh.T.A

3rd Semester M.Tech Computer & Information Science

Dept. of Computer Science

CUSAT

Cochin-22

Re: please help me

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Fri, 9 May 2003, Sumesh T.A wrote:

> hi i am working with JXTA-C. i am missing the file jpr/jpr_types.h.
> where can i find jpr/jpr_types.h. if you have this file please send
> me.its very urgent

Hi...

    The APR project doesn't have anything to do with JXTA, so we're
unfortunately unable to help you with this.  Google tells me that the
JXTA-C website is http://jxta-c.jxta.org/ ... you might try there.

--Cliff