Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/12 22:31:11 UTC

parsing open xml

Hi,

Does hadoop and map / reduce will allow me to parse large quantity of open
xml files distributed inside the same filesystem but using multipe jobs ?

Thx

Alexandre Jaquet

Re: parsing open xml

Posted by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

First thanks again for responding, I saw that katta within their search
engine already allow to do full text search within pdf box to search and
index pdf files ;) I will study your video training tonigth to learn how to
implement the job for xml within your video :))

Re: parsing open xml

Posted by Alex Loddengaard <al...@cloudera.com>.

Re: parsing open xml

Posted by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@gmail.com>.