Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Matthieu RIOU <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/04/19 18:27:37 UTC

Getting the SOAP reply

Hi,

I'm invoking a web service and I would like to directly handle the SOAP reply by myself, without doing any java bindings. I know how to do that with Axis but I'm not sure it is possible with WSIF.

Would you please point me out to where this is explained if I just missed something I should have looked or just give me some elements on how to do that easily ? Or not easily ?

Thanks.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail