Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Miji Mathews <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/15 17:57:45 UTC

FileChangedReloadingStrategy

How do I access classes from this package I cannot seem to find it in
common-configuration-1.0.jar

org.apache.commons.configuration.reloading.FileChangedReloadingStrategy

thanks

miji

Re: FileChangedReloadingStrategy

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@t-online.de>.
Our site was confusing because the user guide was releated to the latest
development version (in SVN) rather than to the released 1.0 version. In
1.0 the FileChangedReloadingStrategy class does not exist yet. I have
now updated the site to have a link to the howtos for the 1.0 release.

If you want to make use the reloading features, you will either have to
checkout the latest version from SVN or download a nightly build.

Oliver

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
This is part of 1.1 actually.  Testing of 1.1 is currently proceeding,
and a release candidate has been announced.  More info on the
commons-dev list.

Cheers,
Eric