Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/01/31 01:12:49 UTC

Re: [vote] Release maven-plugin-plugin 2.0.1

+1, but prefer calling it 2.1 due to the feature addition.

FWIW, the issues in JIRA are all features/improvements or changes to the
generated report - no bugs in the plugin creation.

- Brett

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 for 2.1

On 1/31/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> +1, but prefer calling it 2.1 due to the feature addition.
>
> FWIW, the issues in JIRA are all features/improvements or changes to the
> generated report - no bugs in the plugin creation.
>
> - Brett
>
> John Casey wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just realized that we never released a new version of the
> > maven-plugin-plugin to accompany Maven 2.0.1. This needs to happen so we
> > can support Ant-based mojos. There are still open issues in jira for
> > this plugin, but I'm not planning to add any new code before cutting
> > this release. This is a relatively high priority, and I feel that we can
> > wait until the next go-round for the remaining issues.
> >
> > +1/0/-1
> >
> > Here's my +1.
> >
> > -john

.::You're welcome ::.

Re: [vote] Release maven-plugin-plugin 2.0.1

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
Agreed, I'm +1 for 2.1.

Thanks,

John