Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/29 19:35:07 UTC

[MARKETING]: Potential Youtube Video for Downloading and Buidling OFBiz for Linu

Hi All

I've had a go at creating a video for our OFBiz Youtube Channel and have
included a link on our wiki page to it. It's just a simple video for
downloading and building OFBiz for Linux.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Youtube+Channel

It would be good if someone else (that's not me!) could review it and give
me some feedback as to whether it is good enough to publish.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [MARKETING]: Potential Youtube Video for Downloading and Buidling OFBiz for Linu

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Sharan,

Nicolas, Julien and myself enjoyed listening to you last night before
going to bed ;).

Nice video indeed ! So +1 to publish.

Gil

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I uploaded the video but the quality doesn't seem to be that great now that
it is uploaded. I'm going to re-record it into another format to see it that
improves things.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Sharan,

I watched the video and thoroughly enjoyed it. You voice is very clear and
understandable. Video pace is also very good. Content is also good.

My +1 to go ahead and publish it to YouTube.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/
skype: pranay.pandey
cell: +91 982.603.5576

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This is certainly useful for new comers, so OFBiz Youtube Channel seems the right place indeed, thanks Sharan!

Jacques