Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by chris byrd <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2000/07/13 18:28:03 UTC

Catalog 1.02 and Modperl

Is anyone running Catalog and Modperl? I read this
list often and my be of some help to some.  And,
hopefully vice-versa.

dj1luv_2000@yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Catalog 1.02 and Modperl

Posted by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com>.
At 09:28 13/07/2000 -0700, chris byrd wrote:
>Is anyone running Catalog and Modperl? I read this
>list often and my be of some help to some.  And,
>hopefully vice-versa.

I'm not 100% sure but I think that's what http://search.cpan.org uses,
which in turn iirc uses mod_perl. You can check all this on the site.

-- robin b.
Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes.  I get stranger things than you free
with my breakfast cereal. -- Zaphod Beeblebrox