Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by "cong.ling" <co...@happyelements.com> on 2014/12/13 00:02:56 UTC

unable to get saved data after successfully calling batch_mutate

Hi,
I met an issue that cassendra can't save some data, but can save others.
I call batch_mutate to save user's (uid 51122) data, it returns success. But when i get it, it returns empty
But other user (uid 22) , for the same operation, it can return data.
It's so weird. could you help me for my problem?

This issue happened after we restore our data to the cluster. But we forget to restore statistic.db at that time. Is it the main reason?

Could you help me on this issue?
Thx

Regards,
Cong Ling

Re: unable to get saved data after successfully calling batch_mutate

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
this.  The dev mailing list is for committers and others working on
Cassandra itself.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>