Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 14:26:06 UTC

Any benefit from upgrading?

Hi There,

I have a customer who has run for many years a Cocoon application that I
built using 2.1.7.

The application does not have (but needs) AJAX and data paging (show
returned values in a list, one page at a time.)

Is there any benefit or need for me to go to 2.1.11 or 2.2.0 to benefit
from these technologies or is it sufficient for me to stay with 2.1.7
(which seems to support both AJAX and paging.)

Thx.
Paul

Re: Any benefit from upgrading?

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@gmail.com>.