Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org> on 2022/08/30 22:19:31 UTC

We have a branch 0.17.0

Hi all,

I just created the 0.17.0 release branch. Since there is usually
something urgent to come up until everybody is happy, I am not going to
create the binaries before Wed next week.

If there are any last minute urgent changes to be made in that 0.17.0
branch, please remember to also maintain the CHANGES.md log file. As
usual I will merge all changes back to master once the release is completed.

If there are no changes at all to 0.17.0 that's of course perfectly fine
as well :-)

Have fun & thanks for the great work,
JensG