Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@decus.org on 1997/04/24 17:07:57 UTC

Changed information for PR general/161

Synopsis: Questionable performace of  mod_dir() with negotiation

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar@decus.org
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 24 08:07:57 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Thank you for the report.  If this hasn't been fixed for
1.2 (I remember seeing some of your suggestions implemented,
but I don't know if this was one of them), it will have
to wait for a future release.  Report suspended for
future consideration.
Category-Changed-From-To: general-mod_dir
Category-Changed-By: coar@decus.org
Category-Changed-When: Thu Apr 24 08:07:57 PDT 1997