Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Bhavesh Mistry <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/28 20:41:21 UTC

Producer Side Metric Details

Hi Kafka Group,

I need to get following metrics from the producer side.

I am able to get following metric using the ProducerTopicMetrics class per
minute.
messageRate
byteRate
droppedMessageRate

I would like to know how to get above metric per topic per partition.
Also, how do I get count of number of exception occurred due to
kafka.common.MessageSizeTooLargeException, or Network
Down or message rejected due to Broker being down etc.    Is there a JMX or
any other bean to get this metric counter ?

We are using Kafka version 0.8.0

Thanks,

Bhavesh

Re: Producer Side Metric Details