Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 21:41:28 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.16.0 (rc5)

Looks like we the 'm4' directory in stout was not added to the distribution:

$ ./bootstrap
m4/acx_pthread.m4:363: ACX_PTHREAD is expanded from...
configure.ac:87: the top level
autoreconf: configure.ac: adding subdirectory 3rdparty/stout to autoreconf
autoreconf: Entering directory `3rdparty/stout'
aclocal: error: couldn't open directory 'm4': No such file or directory
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Agreed, filed MESOS-972.

+1

make check passed on CentOS 5.10.