Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/15 12:37:50 UTC

Hardware requirements to host Apache Solr application

Hi,

Are there any recommended hardware requirements to host Apache Solr
application? For example is it t2.large in AWS or similar configuration in
GCP and Microsoft Azure.

Thanks in advance and i look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Kaushal

Re: Hardware requirements to host Apache Solr application

Posted by Gus Heck <gu...@gmail.com>.
And you could run a small single core on hardware much smaller than the
latest smart phones if it didn't have to serve many requests...

--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)

Re: Hardware requirements to host Apache Solr application

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.