Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Srinivas <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/16 15:54:56 UTC

Extract the Image from the WordDocument ???

Hi Friends,

I am using the POI framework in my applicataion to insert the data and modification of the data in the word document....

Now my current requirement is to extract the image from the WordDcoument and store it in the variable or stream....
Is it poosible to extract the Image from the worddocument using the POI framework....?????

Thanks a lot,

Srinivas.......

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!

Re: Extract the Image from the WordDocument ???

Posted by Amar Bhatt <bh...@hotmail.com>.
Hello Srinivas,
i could not help you with your problem
but if you can help me , could you send me sample code for creating a word
document.

Thanking you

Posted by Srinivas <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Rama Subba Reddy,

Thank you Ram, that's what i want ...i am geeting the image data as a strams and compares them......Ram...can u give me the sample code ...so that i will try here.....or any other liks to obtains the code to this task....

thanks alot,
Srinivas

Rama Subba Reddy <su...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Yes its possibe. Image data is available in Data Stream

Srinivas wrote:Hi Friends,

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Extract the Image from the WordDocument ???

Posted by Srinivas <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ram,

Please send me the sample code.....it's very urgent for me...actually i tried with Jacob project ...in that i am not able to implement that task...so i am looking in this POI framework...

So...Please send to me the sample code...plz help me.....

Posted by Rama Subba Reddy <su...@yahoo.co.in>.
Yes its possibe. Image data is available in Data Stream

Srinivas <sr...@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi Friends,

I am using the POI framework in my applicataion to insert the data and modification of the data in the word document....

Now my current requirement is to extract the image from the WordDcoument and store it in the variable or stream....
Is it poosible to extract the Image from the worddocument using the POI framework....?????

Thanks a lot,

Srinivas.......

Discover Yahoo!

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
 http://in.photos.yahoo.com