Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sc...@wellsfargo.com on 2006/07/22 17:01:05 UTC

Recent posts

Hello,

I am leaving this list because some of the recent posts on this list.
While the information gathered here is valued, my job is not worth the
risk.

To those who posted the offending material, the subject line alone is
reason enough to be charged with hostile work environment in some
states/corporations. I could also go on about the inappropriate and
immature nature of it but I will leave that to your fellow list members
and list moderators.

In leaving, I would like to say thanks to all those people who answered
questions; you are helping a great deal more people than the one who
asked the question, I just wanted you to know that it is appreciated on
a wider scale.

Scott Schlatter
Web Engineer, Wells Fargo, Mortgage /IT
Work	|612-466-7044
Cell	|651-261-2434
eMail	|scott.schlatter@wellsfargo.com

				This message may contain confidential
and/or privileged information.  If you are not the addressee or
authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information
herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you
for your cooperation.

Re: Recent posts

Posted by Frank Murray <fj...@comcast.net>.
As this is America, it is your right to leave, just as it is the
right of
any idiot(s) to act like idiots.

However, it is not the Apache forum that should be blamed for the
actions and text of
what was said, and therefore lose the benefit of your participation.

If you leave (and you have the right to do so), you do the forum an
injustice, and give way
too much justice to a couple of idiots.

fjm