Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jozef Bouda <jo...@principal.cz> on 2022/08/30 12:19:05 UTC

Moving to .error from

Hi, I have this issue. I have in my from uri basic moveFailed=.error as one of the argument. But when I throw exception from process handling file, catch it in blueprint <onException>, process some simple logging in basic processor, than my file ends up in .done file. I think it is due to exchange.isFailed() is false but it should be true in order to move it to .error. As I understood from documentation setFailed has not been used since 3.0.0. (I am using apache camel 3.15.0.). Does any body know how to set it to true or maybe better to ask, what I have to set up to move the file to .error in my ExceptionProcessor?

Thanks in advanced for help.

Best regards,
Jozef Bouda

Re: Moving to .error from

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Are you using handled = true in the onException? If so then change it to
false

--
Claus Ibsen