Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Yuriy Syrota <ys...@softservecom.com> on 2003/02/11 09:29:04 UTC

RAW_ARGS question

Hello.

I want my modperl2 module to process RAW_ARGS configuration directives
like this.

    <AxMediaType screen>
        <AxStyleName #default>
            AxAddProcessor text/xsl /styles/webpage_screen.xsl
        </AxStyleName>
        <AxStyleName printable>
            AxAddProcessor text/xsl /styles/webpage_printable.xsl
        </AxStyleName>
    </AxMediaType>

There is no example in the documentation how to implement it, could
anybody
give me such example?

-- Yuriy Sytota

Re: RAW_ARGS question

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Yuriy Syrota wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I want my modperl2 module to process RAW_ARGS configuration directives
> like this.
>
>     <AxMediaType screen>
>         <AxStyleName #default>
>             AxAddProcessor text/xsl /styles/webpage_screen.xsl
>         </AxStyleName>
>         <AxStyleName printable>
>             AxAddProcessor text/xsl /styles/webpage_printable.xsl
>         </AxStyleName>
>     </AxMediaType>
>
> There is no example in the documentation how to implement it, could
> anybody
> give me such example?

Indeed, there is none, but there is at least one in the mod_perl source,
written in C, see:

   src/modules/modperl_cmd.c:MP_CMD_SRV_DECLARE(perl)

and probably a few more in the httpd source.

Since you are working on implementing it, if you can contribute such an
example to the documentation, that would be grand! Thank you.