Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by laser laser <ji...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/12 02:38:05 UTC

about dmake question

Build OOo we are using dmake, which file is damke calls the first file?
The dmake compiler uses what parameters, How are these parameters passed to damke.

  jianlizhao

Re: about dmake question

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
On 05/11/12 19:38, laser laser wrote:
> Build OOo we are using dmake, which file is damke calls the first file?
> The dmake compiler uses what parameters, How are these parameters passed to damke.
>

>   jianlizhao
Hi;

There is a legacy homepage for dmake:
http://www.openoffice.org/tools/dmake/index.html

I never looked at it seriously but I did some maintenance for
the package here:

http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/dmake/

There is also an outdated windows port there.

best regards,

Pedro.