Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@multimach.com> on 2013/03/15 09:43:15 UTC

Test failures during clean build

Hi Folks,

Running a build on a clean checkout (from git) results in test failures
for the following projects:

	scala-scripting
	platform.typerendering.seedsnipe
	rdf.jena.tdb.storage
	rdf.file.storage

Are these know issues? Isn't there some kind of continuous build
environment monitoring this?

Zooming in on rdf.jena.tdb.storage I see behaviour I noticed before. At
least on Windows TdbTcProvider.delete(..) does not properly clean up the
given directory. Instead of abusing TdbTcProvider in test cases for
doing the clean up I used Apache Common IO. However using Common IO
FileUtils.forceDelete(..) results in an exception. It seems like
something still keeps holding on to (some of) the files.

How can I find out which where these files are still open or in use?

Regards,

Minto

PS. This is the same reason why the unittest where not working for
CLEREZZE-736