Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Mark Stephen S. Florencio" <st...@asti.dost.gov.ph> on 2009/09/11 05:29:42 UTC

About Cause of exception

Good day.

I am running JMETER 2.3.4. I had recorded a test. As I replayed it and viewed the results with the results tree listener,  one of the samples encountered an error.

There error was:
java.net.MalformedURLException: For input string: "8080%20" at java.net.URL. (URL.java:601) at java.net.URL. (URL.java:464) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.util.ConversionUtils.makeRelativeURL(ConversionUtils.java:87) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.followRedirects(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1316) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.resultProcessing(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1387) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:587) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1037) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1023) at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:346) at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:243) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

At closer inspection, I found out that my recorded test did what it was supposed to do but that one sample viewed in the result tree listener registered as an error.

What do you think causes this?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

Re: About Cause of exception

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi
do you have redirect automatically or follow redirects checked on that
sample? if yes then is this being requested as part of a redirected url?
regards
deepak

Re: About Cause of exception

Posted by "Mark Stephen S. Florencio" <st...@asti.dost.gov.ph>.