Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu> on 2014/09/30 10:34:36 UTC

setting ulimit on jenkins

NioNettySuiteHammerTest is failing with an error
"java.net.SocketException: Too many open files". Right now ulimit -n
is set to 4096. I'll ask infra to increase the ulimit, but what should
the value be? 10000?

https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build/2357/

Re: setting ulimit on jenkins

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>.
Thank you for the pointer Pat. I'll follow up on the jira.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@gmail.com>.