Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2020/03/28 18:36:25 UTC

[GSoC] Call to brainstorm Airavata project ideas

GSoC Aspirants,

Since there is a surge of last minute interest, lets have a video call to walk through the project ideas and proposal template. Lets do it tomorrow (Sunday March 29th) at 11 am US Eastern Time. If any one is planing to join the call and this time does not work, let me know and we can choose a different time. I will send a Zoom url to join the call tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Suresh

Re: [GSoC] Call to brainstorm Airavata project ideas

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

As promised we will have the call shortly (at 11 am Eastern time) on Zoom - https://iu.zoom.us/j/938427151

During the call after a brief introduction, we will brainstorm each of your interests and expertise and finalize project ideas. Follow this wiki link for application template and project ideas (to be populated after the call) - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+2020 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+2020>

Suresh