Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 17:49:23 UTC

Hello Stanbol Community

Hi,

I am looking into annotating solr documents  for semantic enrichment using
external private taxonomy in RDF format and wondering if this project is
active and should give a try.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Susheel

Re: Help to unsubscribe the list

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Joni,

sad to here that but to unsubscribe just follow the instructions here:

http://stanbol.apache.org/development/index.html#mailing_lists

Best
Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Hello Stanbol Community

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Rafa.  Sounds good.  I'll go thru the documentation and come back
with questions.

Re: Hello Stanbol Community

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Susheel,