Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Alessandro Benedetti <ab...@apache.org> on 2015/06/25 15:23:08 UTC

[Solr J] Suggester and Clustering response support

hi guys,
I have already provided a patch to add the client support for the suggester
component in SolrJ :

As soon as I have time I will create a similar issue for the clustering
component.
Because it was my first contribution, I am not sure i followed the proper
process.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Cheers

--
--------------------------

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"

Re: [Solr J] Suggester and Clustering response support

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso,

Perfect. Thanks for letting us know.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Varun, Alessandro,
>
> I've already picked up the issue and follow up there.
>
> Regards,
> Tommaso

>> Hi Alessandro,
>>
>> Your patch on SOLR-7719 is in the correct format and applies cleanly. So
>> the process you have followed is correct.
>>
>> Now it's upto a committer to take interest and comment on the Jira
>> directly :) I'll try going through your patch in detail later today.
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Alessandro Benedetti <
>> abenedetti@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> hi guys,
>>> I have already provided a patch to add the client support for the
>>> suggester component in SolrJ :
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7719
>>>
>>> As soon as I have time I will create a similar issue for the clustering
>>> component.
>>> Because it was my first contribution, I am not sure i followed the
>>> proper process.
>>> Any feedback would be much appreciated.
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> --
>>> --------------------------
>>>
>>> Benedetti Alessandro
>>> Visiting card : http://about.me/alessandro_benedetti
>>>
>>> "Tyger, tyger burning bright
>>> In the forests of the night,
>>> What immortal hand or eye
>>> Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
>>>
>>> William Blake - Songs of Experience -1794 England
>>>

>> --
>>

>> Regards,
>> Varun Thacker

Varun Thacker

Re: [Solr J] Suggester and Clustering response support

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Varun, Alessandro,

Posted by Alessandro Benedetti <be...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much !
So when I open the next issue ( on clustering) I will simply provide the
patch in the same way and wait :)

Cheers

--

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@gmail.com>.