Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Geelen <st...@hotmail.com> on 2004/12/07 16:08:55 UTC

'installation instructions on updating first' (where to find) ?

Hi,

we are about to start upgrading from Cocoon 2.1.4 to 2.1.6.

In the readme.txt of the cocoon-2.1.6-src.zip file I read:

'  If you are updating from a previous release of Cocoon, make sure
  that you read the installation instructions on updating first'

Can some one tell me where the 'the installation instructions on updating
first' can be found (in the downloas or online).

I was not able to find any installatiion instructions.

Regards,

Stefan